Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Playmobil Detectives: Queen of the Nile-16

After thanking the receptionist, the two young detectives strolled out of the hotel lobby pensively. "I have a hunch that this dream we're having is somehow connected to Tiffany's weird actions," Shaun broke the silence and said.

"Yeah, me too! But I don't seem to be able to join all the dots together," replied Jeffrey, scratching his head, "This mystery is beyond me!"

"I think I can just about put two and two together," responded Shaun, "I know this may sound ridiculous, but this is the only possible theory to resolve this mystery: I have a feeling that somehow, not just Tiffany, but we're all connected to this weird dream. If this theory is right, what we thought to be a mere dream wasn't, in fact, just a dream! It's memories from our past life.....Tiffany is the reincarnated Tiffernini, I am the reincarnated Shonubis, which explains why only I had the dream last night; and you, I have a feeling that you're the reincarnated Prince Tephoim. So..."

"What? This is ridiculous!" interrupted Jeffrey, overwhelmed, "That means Tiffany was my concubine? Ergh! That's all messed up!" shuddered Jeffrey, then he continued, "Wait...if.....I'm only saying if what you're saying is right, that means Tiffany has accidentally resurrected her father from her past life.....But where is the resurrected Priest Imammon?"

"Inside Tiffany's body," answered Shaun laconically, "There must be a reason why Priest Imammon decided to temporarily possess Tiffany's body. Which gives us even more reasons to find her as soon as possible. On one hand, if we don't get him out of Tiffany's body, after forty-nine days, she won't be able to get it back. On the other hand, I have a hunch that Priest Imammon might be here for revenge....."

"Oh no!" gasped Jeffrey, "Are you saying that he could be trying to find the reincarnated Pharaoh Amenkhamen so he can continue with his revenge which had been interrupted during his lifetime?" Shaun simply nodded slowly.

After arriving back in England, Shaun received a text message sent from Claire using Eliza's phone, which was sent a day ago. "Shaun, when are you coming back? I need my phone back asap. FYI, Eliza received a phone call from Tiffany's dad saying that Tiffany is back home now, so everything is good. See you soon. P.S. GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!! xClaire"

Shaun shuddered as he saw his sister's text and thought, "Whoa! I'd better give Claire's phone back now that I don't need it to track down Tiffany any longer. But I suspect that this is all not that straightforward, and everything is not over just yet. There must be a reason why Priest Imammon decided to return to England abruptly during his journey in Egypt in search of the reincarnated Pharaoh Amenkhamen. What if.....the reincarnated Pharaoh is now in England? Then, we'll have to stop him before everything is all too late."


Therefore, that evening, Claire, Eliza, Jeffrey and Shaun all arrived at the front door of Tiffany's villa. "Shaun, why are we even here?" complained Claire, "I told you: Tiffany is safe and sound now. I don't see the point...."

"You'll see," replied Shaun laconically.

Indeed, when Tiffany came to answer the door, the group all gasped. Tiffany was wearing the Egyptian make-up again.

"Looks like he's not out yet," whispered Jeffrey to Shaun, the latter simply nodded in acquiescence. 

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment