Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Playmobil Detectives: Queen of the Nile-17

After Tiffany has opened the door, the group was led into the villa's drawing room, where they began to sit around a table. Then, a maid wearing a mini-skirt arrived, bowed down to everyone and started serving desserts and tea. 

"'Tis indeed a pleasure to see everyone here, visiting me," spoke Tiffany whilst sitting on an armchair nearby, "I am excessively glad for your concern towards me. I sincerely beg your pardon for not informing you of my trip to Egypt. I had a sudden longing for such a fascinating place, so I decided to set out for Egypt. It was just a trivial reason and very much unworthy of your concerns."

Without warning, Eliza strode in front of Tiffany and eyed the latter with suspicion. "Wait, you're not Tiffany! Who are you?" Eliza exclaimed, "What have you done to our dear friend- Tiffany? Tell me!"


"Wh....what are you talking about?" stammered Tiffany, "I....I am Tiffany! What do you mean?"

Abruptly, with rage flashing in her eyes, Eliza turned around and glared at Jeffrey. "What is going on, Jeffrey? Tell me what's going on with Tiffany."

"Um....I...." stammered Jeffrey as he eyed Shaun, who was signalling him not to tell so soon, as he was still thinking of a way to get the spirit out. 

"TELL ME NOW!!!!" roared Eliza in a sudden surge of fury, of which the origin was inexplicable even by herself with hindsight. 

"She is possessed by an evil spirit!" blurted Jeffrey, despite Shaun's signalling, due to the fact that he was frightened out of his wits by Eliza's furious scrutiny. 

"Then take this, evil spirit!" Without warning, after screaming, Eliza began slapping Tiffany on the face mercilessly. One slap after another, the slapping seemed like it would never end if it wasn't for Claire, who dashed towards Eliza and tried to pull the latter away from Tiffany with all her might.

"Let go of me!" screeched Eliza as she attempted to yank free from Claire's firm grasp, "I'll slap that evil spirit out of her!"

Without warning, after a countless number of slaps on her face, Tiffany fainted on the luxurious, Persian carpet covering the floor of the drawing room.

"OMG, Tiffany, are you alright?" Eliza, who seemed to have woken up from a trance, rushed towards the fainted Tiffany, whilst muttering to herself, "OMG, what have I done?"

Suddenly, both Shaun and Jeffrey exclaimed in one voice whilst seemingly, from Claire's point of view, pointing to the wall. "Priest Imammon!"

In fact, all the slapping worked miraculously and, as a result, has successfully expelled the evil spirit of Priest Imammon from possessing Tiffany's body!


~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment