Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Playmobil Detectives: Queen of the Nile-19 (Final Ending)

"The morning Pharaoh Amenkhamen died," continued Tiffernini, "Prince Tephoim immediately became the new Pharaoh of Egypt. Hence, even though his father has commanded him to marry Princess Aarika, it could be overridden instantly. Thus, that morning, after settling the affairs for the funeral of Pharaoh Amenkhamen, he visited our house and asked me to marry him. He claimed that he had always loved me, but dared not disobey his father's wish. Now that he had become the Pharaoh, he could finally follow his heart and marry whomever he chose." 

"Then, how did the jar that contained my spirit end up in Pharaoh Amenkhamen's tomb?" questioned Priest Imammon. 

"This is because Pharaoh Amenkhamen's pyramid was not yet complete when he died, so more work was needed to be done on his pyramid before his entombment," responded Tiffernini, "Pharaoh Amenkhamen was first mummified and placed inside his coffin. Only after a few months of my marriage did the entombment ceremony take place. However, father, as I brought the jar containing you in it to the palace, Prince Tephoim mistakenly thought it belonged to his father and placed it inside the latter's coffin. It was all too late when I found out, the pyramid was already sealed and the jar unretrievable." 


"So, the Pharaoh didn't break his promise after all," mumbled Priest Imammon as he gradually turned transparent. A ray of pure white light appeared on the sky and shone directly onto Priest Imammon's spirit. Gradually, he floated up into the air and was transported to heaven, or his after-life. Finally, he can rest in peace!

"Goodbye, my daughter Tiffernini!" said Priest Imammon, "Thank you for freeing me from that detestable jar, despite being four thousand years too late. And I thank you for freeing me from my will to find revenge." At the conclusion of his speech, Priest Imammon disappeared completely, then Tiffany fainted again. 

"Wait, what about Princess Aarika?" enquired Claire. "Did she become Prince Tephoim's concubine instead?"

"That'll be a mystery which can never be solved," replied Shaun. 


Without warning, Tiffany woke up and gradually stood up. "OMG OMG! You guys won't believe what dream I just had." After perceiving the familiar faces of her friends, Tiffany exclaimed. "I just dreamed that I married Jeffrey! OMG, right? The wedding was sooo grand and soooo many people came to our wedding.......Except that Jeffrey isn't Jeffrey, and I am not me. I mean....somehow, we were all Egyptians. Weird, huh? It must be because of acting out that play of Cleopatra yesterday. But however weird, it was super sweet!"

After hearing this, the group was all relieved to acknowledge that their Tiffany is back, unpossessed by any spirit. "Ouch!" without warning, Tiffany exclaimed, touching her face.

"Are you alright, Tiffany?" enquired Eliza.

"Why does my face hurt so much?" questioned Tiffany, bewildered, "It feels like I've been slapped by someone like a million times or something. And OMG! Why am I wearing this ugly dress? This shade of pink was soooo last year!"

Suddenly, Tiffany's phone, which was in Shaun's pocket, rang. Shaun immediately handed the phone back to its rightful owner. "Why do you have my phone?" demanded Tiffany.

"Um...it's a long story! I promise I'll explain it all to you later," responded Shaun, not knowing where to begin. Then, Tiffany answered the phone. Nevertheless, after hanging up, Tiffany suddenly bursted into tears.

"What's wrong?" asked Claire.

"I....I.....was rejected.....into......the theatrical....studies....foundation course!" wailed Tiffany in-between her sobs.

"It's alright, Tiffany," soothed Eliza, "That Egyptian make-up doesn't suit you anyways."

"True," responded Tiffany after having calmed down a little, "That make-up is sooooo 4000 years ago! BTW, anyone fancy some pizza? I'm starving! It's like I haven't eaten for three days! FYI, It'll be a treat from me!" Everyone gladly accepted this generous offer.

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment