Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Playmobil Detectives: Taipei Love Story-35

After some further preparation, at the appointed time, the bride and groom arrived in a limousine driven by Blythe's brother, Gary. Despite Tiffany's face being concealed by a wedding veil, the group of friends could feel that it was Ahuey inside her body, which caused a chill to run down their spines. Jeffrey, who was sitting next to Tiffany in his handsome suit, was unusually stiff.



As the Jeffrey and Tiffany alighted the limousine, Blythe began playing the Wedding March on an organ inside the church to welcome the entrance of the bride and groom.

Accompanied by wedding music, Jeffrey and Tiffany slowly walked down the aisle, which was covered by a luxurious carpet, whilst being sprinkled with fresh flowers by Eliza.

"OMG, this is making me so emotional, I'm gonna cry!" sobbed Claire sentimentally as she wiped her eyes with a handkerchief. "I've known Tiffany since high school and I've never thought that I'd become her Maid of Honour!"

"And I've known Jeff since my first year of uni and I've never thought that I'd become the Best Man at his wedding," said Shaun, also getting slightly emotional.

"And I'd never thought Tiffany'll become Mrs. Donovan," chuckled Eliza in her overly tight gown.

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment