Translate 翻譯

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Playmobil Spies: Future Adventure-7 摩比嬌娃之未來危機-7

"Mr. McKeeper!" Eliza exclaimed after seeing the new owner of the boutique walking towards them, "So, you're part of this as well! I knew you were up to no good when I heard you muttering under your breath!"

「McKeeper先生!」Eliza 看到服飾店的新老闆走向他們後說。「所以,你也是跟她一伙的啊?我聽到你在那兒碎碎念時就知道你一定有鬼!」

"Yes! Indeed, he is my boyfriend! Do you have a problem with that?" the mad woman demanded as she held onto Mr. McKeeper's hand.

「是呀!他是我男朋友!你們有問題嗎?」那個瘋女人牽著McKeeper先生的手大聲的問道。

"We don't care who your boyfriend is as long as you let us, and all these poor girls out of here!" Claire said, "Who are you anyways? And why do you especially want pretty girls to be your cloth-making slaves? Why are you so obsessed with them? What exactly is your problem?"

「我們不管你的男友是誰~只要你放了這些可憐的女孩就好!」Claire 說。「你到底是誰呀?還有你為什麼特別喜歡漂亮美眉呀?你到底是哪裡有問題啊?」


"Hahahahaha!" the woman laughed her evil laugh again and continued, "My name is Kimberley Golding, if you really want to know so badly! Huh! Like pretty girls? I hate them to the point that no words could possibly describe, which was why I have to make them my slaves. When I was little, everyone called me 'the Ugly Duckling', they laughed at me because of my appearance: my height, my weight, my hair colour and the freckles on my face! So, when I turned eighteen, I decided to perform plastic surgery to enhance my appearance so no one could laugh at me anymore, however, when people knew about my plastic surgery, they laughed at me even more, especially those pretty girls who have no idea what it's like to be ugly. So now, I will take revenge on all the pretty girls in this world by making them my slaves to make those pretty dresses, but they couldn't wear any one of them!!! Hahahahahaha!"

「哈哈哈哈!」那個女人奸笑到。「如果你真的那麼想要知道的話~我的名字是 Kimberley Golding。哼!喜歡漂亮女生?我是極度憎恨她們到了極點!當我還是個小女孩兒是,大家都叫我『醜小鴨』,他們因為我的長相而嘲笑我~他們嘲笑我的身高、體重、頭髮的顏色、還有我臉上的雀斑!於是,我十八歲時,我就決定去做整形手術。本以為這樣就不會有人再笑我了,結果,誰知道,大家知道我去整型後又更變本加利的嘲笑我,尤其是那些漂亮的女生,他們根本從來都不知道長得醜的痛苦!所以,我現在要報復所有漂亮的女生,讓他們都變成我的奴隸,幫我做這些漂亮衣服!哈哈哈哈!」


"How dare you do such a cruel thing as this!" Eliza shouted, "Don't you know that they have family and friends that will worry about them? Huh! Look at what you're wearing! Such exaggerated dress with high heels and a mini-skirt, aren't you afraid that you'll display your underwear when you fall, you shameless woman? Or are all of you young girls nowadays like that? If I don't teach you a lesson today, my name is not Eliza anymore!" 

「你竟然做出這種殘忍的事情!」Eliza 大叫道。「你不知道這些人也有家人和朋友會擔心他們嗎?哼!你自己看看你的穿著~誇張的洋裝、這麼高的高跟鞋、還有極短的迷你裙~你不怕腳扭到,然後被人家看光光嗎?你這個不要臉的女人!還是現在的年輕女孩兒都像妳這樣?今天如果我不教訓一下你,我的名字就不叫Eliza了!」

After Eliza has finished, she strode in front of Kimberley Golding and raised her arm, in order to slap her. 

Eliza 說完後,便大步走向 Kimberley Golding,然後舉起手,準備賞她一記耳光。


However, to her utter astonishment, her slap was prevented by Kimberley Golding as she held onto her raised arm and pushed her aside. Then, the mad woman landed a slap on Eliza's face. 

然而,Kimberley Golding 抓住了她的手,將她推到一邊去,還賞了 Eliza 一記耳光。

"Huh! How dare you slap my face!" Eliza yelled as she touched her swollen cheek, "Do you know who I was when I was in high school? I was a spy! And, in my entire spy career, I've never failed to slap anyone.......you......mad woman!!!"

「哼!你竟敢打我的臉!」Eliza 一邊撫摸著腫起來的臉頰,一邊大罵道。「你知道我高中時期是什麼嗎?我可是嬌娃耶!我當嬌娃時打人從來沒有失敗過,你.......這個瘋婆子!」

"Well, looks like your days have long been over, old woman!" Kimberley Golding sneered.

「看來,你的時代早已過去了~老女人!哈哈哈哈!」Kimberley Golding 奸笑道。


Claire, after seeing her friend being slapped by this insane woman, walked over to Kimberley Golding angrily, and pushed her.

Claire 看到她的朋友被欺負後,生氣的走向 Kimberley Golding,然後用力地推了她一下。

"How dare you bully my friend!" the furious Claire yelled, "You are a disgrace to mankind! It's my turn to teach you a lesson!!" 

「你竟敢欺負我朋友!」生氣的 Claire 怒喊道。「你這個無恥的女人!看我怎麼對付你!」

"What can you possibly do to me? Throw a cake on my face? Hahahahaha!" Kimberley Golding laughed.

「你能對我怎樣?把蛋糕丟到我臉上嗎?~大嬸!~哈哈哈哈!」Kimberley Golding 大笑說。

Is it really like what Kimberley Golding said, that the spies' skills have deteriorated over these years? How will the spies stop this crazy woman now?

真的像Kimberley Golding 所說的,嬌娃們的已經不再像從前那麼厲害了嗎?那他們又要如何阻止那個瘋狂的女人呢?

~To be Continued~

~待續~

No comments:

Post a Comment