Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Playmobil Spies: Mannequin Madness-4

The spies put on their costumes after finding them amongst the piles of clothes. Soon, their make-up was also finished by the make-up artist, and they were all set for the practice session. "Is this some sort of cosplay or something?" enquired Claire, bewildered, "Why is my costume a modern vampire?"

"I know right," responded Eliza, glancing down at her modern French maid costume, "WTF, that's not fair! I don't wanna be a maid!"

"You mean a damn hot maid?" teased Claire as she checked herself out through the mirror, "Actually, on second thought, this doesn't look bad on me."

"LOL, who's seen a sexier vampire?" replied Eliza, pulling at her skirt, "Is it just me, or is this skirt far too short to be one belonging to a decent maid?"


Just when Claire was about to reply in acquiescence, the spies were interrupted by the arrival of Sandy. "Great! You're all set!" said Sandy after perceiving that the girls were in their outfits. "The practice session is just about to start. I have to sort something urgent out, so I'm afraid I won't be able to accompany you two there. The room is at the end of this corridor, with a huge door, it'll be hard to miss." At the conclusion of her speech, Sandy hastily left the room. 

As the girls strolled out of the dressing room, they discovered themselves to be situated in the middle of a long, winding corridor.
"Which way is the practice room?" enquired Claire as glanced both left and right.

"Well, she said that it's at the end of the corridor, so it must be this way!" answered Eliza as she pointed to the left.

"Really? I thought she meant that way!" said Claire as she pointed to the right. "Is it just me, or does this place seem like a maze?"

"Don't worry, just follow me! I think I know the way," responded Eliza. Nonetheless, after a while, they reached the end of the corridor discovering that it was a dead end. There was no 'huge door', only some curtained windows.

"OMG! What's wrong with this place?" Claire began to panic, "We're gonna be so late for the practice session."

"Don't worry! There are only two ways, left and right," concluded Eliza. "So if it's not this way, then it must be the other way! Let's hurry if we don't wanna be late."

The spies then began to run. Without warning, Claire slipped on a pool of water on the floor and fell on her face. "Ouch!"

"OMG, you alright?" enquired Eliza, trying to hold back her laughter.

"Oh, dammit! My make-up, is it ruined?" asked Claire.

"Wait a sec, what's that?" exclaimed Eliza as she pointed to something on the floor.

What has she discovered?

~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment