Translate 翻譯

Thursday 5 May 2016

Playmobil Detectives: The Faceless Bride-2 摩比神探之無臉新娘-2

"Sorry to interrupt, but was it always in your fiancé's absence that the faceless bride appeared?" Jeffrey inquired.

"At first it was, but Jake did see her once or twice, didn't you, Jake?" Jennifer said.

"Yes, I did, but in one of her less violent appearances I guess, I caught a glimpse of her outside the window, but she soon disappeared." Jake explained, "At first, I didn't think she was a ghost; however, the event last Friday night made me start to doubt myself. It was the day before our wedding, well, according to Jennifer, it was at about one o'clock when she heard a sound, she opened her eyes to see a figure of a lady in white in our bedroom, ripping her wedding dress, which was hung outside our wardrobe. Jennifer shouted, and the lady slowly turned around to reveal her blank face, and then disappeared. I was absolutely ignorant of all this until the morning when Jennifer told me. She said she did try and wake me when the incident occurred, but I was sleeping too soundly to hear her."


"Exactly, and it was very strange, as Jake is usually a light sleeper." Jennifer added.

"Yeah, probably I was just exhausted on the day after taking all those wedding photos, but I just wasn't aware that anything had happened during the night." Jake said, scratching his head.

"At first, I thought it was me dreaming," Jennifer continued, "But when I examined my wedding dress in the morning, it was indeed torn and ripped, so we were forced to postpone our wedding. Now I am extremely frightened.....I don't know what to do....." Jennifer then broke into a violent fit of sobbing; Jake immediately had his hand around her soothingly.

"Mr Lee and Mr Donovan, please, you have to help us get rid of this faceless bride!" Jake pleaded.

"Please, just call us Shaun and Jeffrey," Shaun replied, "There are some points that we need to elucidate before we head to your place to investigate further, with your permission."


"At your disposal." Jake responded.

"Where do you live, and whom do you live with?" Shaun inquired.

"We live in a villa in the suburbs of Birmingham, it's a quiet little place, with a garden, a house which my late father left for me before his decease. There are only the two of us, with a Vietnamese servant, a friend of a relative, to take care of the house. We've just moved in there, and there is a possibility that the place is haunted by the faceless ghost, as we can see no other explanation of it being able to appear and disappear in our house." Jake replied.

"When did you start seeing the spectre? Does it coincide with the time of which you moved in to the house?" Jeffrey inquired.

"Let me see.....yes, it was a week after we moved in that the spectre began to appear!" Jennifer said thoughtfully.

"Did you disarrange anything in the house, which could've provoked the anger of the spirit?" Shaun asked.

"Well, we moved in without any further interior decoration," Jake responded. "But we did cut off a tree...."

Shaun sat thinking thoughtfully and said, "We'll pay you a visit tomorrow, if that is convenient."


~To be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment