Translate 翻譯

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Playmobil Detectives: Island of the Spectres-13

After gasping, Nadia walked towards the moving Pharaoh's head, pressed its nose, and, as if by magic, it has stopped moving. 

"Wh....what did you do to it?" enquired Tiffany, still trembling from fear despite her shock. 

"All I did was that I turned it off," answered Nadia, shrugging. "This is just an air purifier. I have the exact same one in my room. In fact, Jeffie gave it to me for my 22nd birthday last year."

"Oh....I knew that! I was just scared cuz it turned on by itself." retorted Tiffany, unwilling to admit her ignorance. "Wait, WTF? My Jeffie gave you a birthday present? How dare he not give me something for my birthday but gave you one!"

"Well, there's a timer setting here, so I guess it was set to turn on at a certain time!" replied Nadia patiently as she completely ignored the part about Jeffrey. 



Suddenly, Tiffany remembered the bandaged mummy beside the door, and dragged Nadia towards it.

"How about this? Surely, this can't be an air purifier as well?" demanded Tiffany, still angry about Jeffrey not giving her a birthday present.

"No, you're right, it isn't!" said Nadia pensively. "It's probably another item that is a part of Klaudia's father's antiques collection. It is indeed quite weird to put such a thing in a room. But, well, I guess there's nothing stopping antique-lovers exhibiting their collection in their own house."

'Well, is that another one of his collections, then?" enquired Tiffany as she pointed in the direction on top of the Victorian wardrobe.

"Um........What am I supposed to be looking at?" this time it was Nadia's turn to be confused as she scrutinised intently at the space above the wardrobe, thinking that she had missed something.

"Are you fricking blind or something? The Egyptian, golden dog of cour...." Tiffany's voice trailed off as, looking up, she perceived nothing of the sort in the direction at which she was pointing. "OMFG, it has disappeared!" she screamed. "I swear it was there a minute ago!"

"Tiffany, seriously, that's enough complaining from you for one night," said Nadia, crossing her arms as she finally lost her patience. "Now, go and get yourself a shower, or else, don't even think about sleeping next to me on that bed. You will have to sleep on your own."

~To be Continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment